On this page, you will find answers to some of the most common questions that we receive from our customers. If you have a question that we haven’t answered below, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
What are your shipping fees?
All new pockets will be shipped USPS Priority Mail. Shipping is $10.00 for the first NuPocket each additional pocket is $2.50.
What service will be used for shipping?
Standard shipping is USPS Priority. Fedex 2nd Day or Next Day is available for an additional fee.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we will ship internationally. Shipping rates will vary based on country.
How long will it take to receive an order?
All orders for in-stock items will ship within 48 hours of order received.
What is your return/exchange policy?
We will refund purchase price, not shipping, for new, unopened items.
When will a return be refunded?
Once we receive the original unopened product, we will process the refund. Credit cards should reflect the refund in 3-5 business days.
APPYLING A NUPOCKET
NuPocket is an adhesive backed pocket, allowing you to add a useful pocket anywhere on your gear or equipment.
NuPocket helps you extend the life of your gear by adding functionality and getting more use out of your stuff.
NuPocket is a permanent pocket that is intended to stay where it is put. Trying to remove the product once it is applied may cause damage to the underlying fabric and gear.
NuPocket’s unique magnetic closure system is self-closing to make sure your stuff stays put and safeguards your gear.
NuPocket works best on synthetic fabrics but will adhere to most fabrics. Some waterproof coatings will inhibit adhesion. It adheres immediately and gains strength over time.
NuPocket’s adhesive is pressure and heat sensitive, so the adhesion will get stronger with heat. Heavier or textured fabrics will require more heat and pressure for the best adhesion.
How to Apply a NuPocket:
- Decide where you want to place your NuPocket.
- Smooth out the surface - smooth surfaces work best.
- Remove the backing and place the NuPocket on the surface.
- Press down firmly. Place extra pressure on the corners and top seam.
- Place a paper towel or face cloth over the pocket.
- Fix in place with an iron set to medium “wool” setting heat or a hairdryer set to medium, or put in dryer on medium heat for 10-15 min.
- The adhesive will adhere to most fabrics immediately and will be at full strength in 24 hrs.